- Make a huge public contest/tv series "Who will be the next Tom ?" Episodes will show contestants every day life and how they portray this on MySpace. TV show will also demonstrate how to do cool things to your profile page and link to videos on the site teaching you the tips and tricks.
- Users of MySpace follow and vote online for the Next Tom
- Create a secondary contest to pick the best profiles. This contest will include challenge questions to make sure the applicants are "for real".
- Select multiple winners each representing a different audience.
- New Toms will be VIP
- The real people from #3 will get a list of challenges to defeat to become VIP
- Vips will not get ads on their profile page or can have their own adds.
- Developers from MySpace will add modules which allow you to show your friends across all networks.
- Vips will be able to nominate 5 friends for vip. These people will have to face the challenges and can then invite more friends.
And so the user cleansing continues until you have a site with awesome members excited about bringing others on board and a true understanding of why the people are here.